A Law Firm That Stands Up For Florida Elders
Elders face legal and financial challenges that can prove costly and damaging if not handled with care. Luckily, with the guidance of an experienced Board-Certified Elder Law Attorney, elders and their loved ones can navigate these challenges and lay the foundation for peaceful and financially healthy golden years.
A Board-Certified Elder Law Attorney Serving Your Needs
At Friedman Elder Law Department, LLC, we help clients and their families prepare for and progress through the hardships and turmoil of the third stage of life by providing skilled representation in practice areas such as estate planning and asset preservation for Medicaid and Veterans Benefits (VA Benefits).
Attorney Heidi Friedman is a leader in her field, offering clients a unique and high-caliber list of qualifications. Heidi is:
- A Board-Certified Elder Law Attorney: Board certification is a qualification held by a very small percentage of attorneys. Certification attests to an attorney’s experience, reputation, education and results.
- A member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and the Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
- A member of the Advisory Council of the Area Agency on Aging of Broward County
- A member of the Medicaid committee for the Elder Law Section of The Florida Bar
- A member of the Dementia, Care & Cure Initiative through the Florida Department of Elder Affairs
In addition to her professional qualifications, Heidi is well acquainted with the personal side of elder and special needs law. She is the sister of two Army veterans and the mother of two sons, one with special needs. Because she relates to her clients on a personal level, she knows how to craft legal plans that are uniquely suited to each client’s needs and goals.
We Are Here To Help
Because we know the emotional and physical difficulties of aging, our firm is dedicated to bringing this much-needed service to all elderly individuals and their families.
We can meet you virtually in the comfort of your own surroundings to discuss your personal situation and family needs.